In addition to our on demand cab service Bay State provides the following:
- Advance reservations. Make an advance reservation anytime. On line reservations require 12 hour notice.
- Wake up call. As part of our advance reservation service, we provide a complimentary wake up call the morning of your reservation.
- Personal and corporate voucher accounts. A way to manage personal and business expenses. You will be billed monthly with no additional cost.
- Gift certificates. In $5, $10 and $20 amounts. A great gift idea for seniors and children for a safe ride.
- Courier service. Unlike standard courier companies Bay State treats your package like its passengers, delivering it straight to its destination.
- Direct phone lines. If your business or institution has need of a direct phone line for cab service, Bay State will provide one at no charge.
- Brookline Elderly Transportation Program. Bay State is a proud supporter of the BETS program contributing 25% of the cost of taxi rides for the elderly.
- Glow call. Had too much to drink? Call a cab! Remember where you left your car and don’t want to leave it overnight? For a double fare Bay State will send two drivers, one to take you home and the other to drive your car home.